I have not blogged for quite a while. I won't make excuses and will keep this short. Here are my New Years Blogging Resolutions: (yeah I know it's the middle of February but let's not sweat the small stuff)
1. In as much as possible I will try to avoid politics. I am sick of the bickering already and the Trump Presidency is less than one month old.
2. Yes, I know my website support does not allow comments on the site. I debated finding a new service but then I would have to allow all kinds of nasty stuff or take time to filter and monitor the discussion. If you want to comment, agree, or disagree
hit me at my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to my Facebook page.
3. My anthology of short stories, LIGHT & DARK should be out later this spring or early summer at the latest. I will keep you posted. It's taking longer than planned, (doesn't everything?) because I want it to look good and be professional.
4. I have deactivated my Twitter account because all of the political garbage was making me mean and ill. I will likely open a new account in the future dedicated to my writing.
5. I will try to commit to blogging once a week.
6. Other parts of my website are over due for an overhaul. That will get done too, hopefully sooner than later.
That's it for now. Stay well and don't let all the negative crap get you down. Life is too short to be bitchy.