Can We Just Talk?
January 30, 2019
The Way to Stop the Carnage Now
February 19, 2018
Some Mysteries to Contemplate
January 14, 2018
The Importance of Time
January 4, 2018
Reflections on a Chronic Illness-Part 2
November 14, 2017
Reflections On a Chronic Illness
October 21, 2017
12 Things I Learned about the UK
September 24, 2017
The Other Lesson from Houston
August 28, 2017
When Generic Drugs Become Dangerous
August 7, 2017
One Way Trump Can Get New Deal on Health Care
August 1, 2017
1. If nuts are good for you, then is Nutella a health food?
2. Can carrot cake count as one of my daily vegetables?
3. If kale tastes so good why do they have to fry and salt if for most people to eat it?
4. Are English cucumbers really grown in England?
5. With Florida and California growing so many winter vegetables why can I only buy sweet peppers from Holland? I mean from Holland, in the winter, really?
6. If nature creates perfect foods that taste good, then why is there okra?
7. I've searched all over but I can't find any straw in the strawberry or its plant.
8. Why did researches wait 50 years to tell me I won't die if I eat eggs?
9. If French fries were invented in Belgium, how come they are not call Belgian fries?
10. Why do snack manufacturers print calories per serving? Math sucks and I'm going to eat the whole bag anyway.