Can We Just Talk?
January 30, 2019
The Way to Stop the Carnage Now
February 19, 2018
Some Mysteries to Contemplate
January 14, 2018
The Importance of Time
January 4, 2018
Reflections on a Chronic Illness-Part 2
November 14, 2017
Reflections On a Chronic Illness
October 21, 2017
12 Things I Learned about the UK
September 24, 2017
The Other Lesson from Houston
August 28, 2017
When Generic Drugs Become Dangerous
August 7, 2017
One Way Trump Can Get New Deal on Health Care
August 1, 2017
1. Publish my first book of short stories "LIGHT AND DARK"
2. Stay in the moment more: "Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a dream, and today is a gift. That's why it's called 'present.'"
3. Worry less. Old Yiddish proverb: "Worms eat you after you are dead, worry eats you while you are alive."
4. Fish more
5. Read and write more
6. Travel more
7. Learn a second language
8. Read less political stuff and watch less news and opinion programs on television.
9. Listen more and speak less-"That's why God gave us two ears and one mouth."
10. Post less political stuff on Facebook: those who agree with me will like it and those friends and family who don't won't change their minds anyway.